The Alps & Meters Alpinist Team is comprised of skiers, climbers, photographers, and storytellers, all with a shared love of the mountains and alpine sport. They've tested our gear on glaciers, skied knee deep powder with us on photoshoots, and told their stories on the Alps & Meters Journal and beyond.
We're expanding our Alpinist Team in 2016, and are looking for passionate and active ambassadors who love to ski, write, photograph their adventures, and spend time in the mountains with friends. We love featuring our Alpinists' work on our social channels, and while we don't pay for trips or photoshoots, it's not unheard of for an Alpinist to receive a stipend to shoot a lookbook as a professional photographer. We'll often look to Alpinists with whom we've developed a relationship with to shoot these types of projects. If you're interested in a professional photography partnership, we encourage you to apply for the program.
- Twice Monthly Photography Posted to your Instagram and Sent to Alps & Meters
- Journal Stories on the Alps & Meters Journal
- Wear-Testing Samples and Prototypes and Providing Fit & Design Feedback
- Assistance Promoting Local Events and Trunk Shows in Your Region
- "Chairlift Education" on Alps & Meters Brand